Sponser link

Total Pageviews


March 25, 2011

ปฐมบทของการเริ่มต้น


      My name is Mr. Prachak Polyiam. I created this blog to promote my business is doing.
      I hope this blog will be useful for anyone starting a business of many people. Furthermore this blog may be a alternative in the decision to do business online all the people we can do. I will try to gather knowledge about the internet as an online business as much as possible to the channel to make money of people who have business interests on the internet. I’ll write it up every day to add knowledge to this blog and it will be my diary about doing business.

         ผมชื่อนายประจักษ์ พลเยี่ยม. ผมทำบล็อกนี้ขึ้นมาเพื่อเป็นช่องทางในการประชาสัมพันธ์ธุรกิจที่ผมกำลังทำอยู่.ผมหวังว่ามันจะเป็นประโยชน์กับคนที่กำลังเริ่มทำธุรกิจหลายๆคน.อนึ่งบล็อกนี้อาจจะเป็นทางเลือกในการทำธุรกิจออนไลน์ที่เราสามารถทำได้.ผมจะพยายามรวบรวมความรู้เรื่องการทำธุรกิจออนไลน์มาไว้ให้มากที่สุดเพื่อเป็นช่องทางในการทำธุรกิจออนไลน์ของคนที่สนใจ ผมจะอัพเดททุกวันเพื่อเป็นความรู้ใหม่และมันจะเป็นบันทึกประจำวันของผมในการทำธุรกิจ
 
    


0 ความคิดเห็น

Post a Comment